Youth Director Position Available
YOUTH DIRECTOR POSITION AVAILABLE
The Young Israel Shomrai Emunah (YISE) Youth Committee seeks a self-motivated and innovative youth professional OR youth professional couple with excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills to develop their own vision for outstanding youth programming that will inspire our Jewish children’s love of Hashem and His Torah.
* This half-time position starts no later than Summer 2022. Educational credentials are preferred. Generous salary is offered, based on prior experience and time commitment.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Unify all aspects of the YISE Youth program into one inspired vision.
2. Strengthen Shabbos and Yom Tov morning groups, for children ages 2-11, in collaboration with the Youth Groups coordinator.
3. Develop and implement 2-3 youth activities per month.
4. Increase Youth Minyan participation, in collaboration with Youth Minyan Rabbi.
5. Engage more children and families in YISE Youth programming.
Young Israel Shomrai Emunah (YISE) is a dynamic, centrist Orthodox Shul located in the Kemp Mill neighborhood of Silver Spring, Maryland. Under the guidance of our Mara d'Asra, Rabbi Dovid Rosenbaum, and Assistant Rabbi Yosef Postelnek, we continuously strive to make our Shul a welcoming place that meets both the religious and social needs of our diverse membership, including hundreds of Jewish children under age 18.
TO APPLY or LEARN MORE: Contact Mrs. Debbie Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Silver Spring, Maryland is home to several large Jewish schools. It will be our pleasure to connect successful candidate(s) with additional employment opportunities at other local Jewish institutions.