OUR COMMUNITY SECURITY IS EVERYONE'S RESPONSIBILITY
To help YISE with additional security-related expenses, we ask that you consider making a contribution towards this important action. Your tax-deductible donation will help the shul ensure that it is a safe place for people to congregate across the community. The requested contribution is $36 per household. Of course, smaller or larger amounts will be gratefully accepted.
Tax deductible checks made to YISE or donate using the button below:
REPORT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY IMMEDIATELY
A person or persons:
* Staying in the same place, observing the area;
* Driving around the vicinity of the shul frequently;
* Taking pictures or video of the shul, parking lot, security cameras, congregants, etc.;
* Trying to conceal the use of a camera;
* Making notes, diagrams, or sketches;
* Asking unusual questions about the facility, hours of
events, infrastructure, and security;
* Looking around furtively, without cause;
* Acting strangely and wearing unseasonally bulky clothing;
* Fleeing when noticed.
THINGS TO NOTE:
* Number of people involved;
* Gender, ethnicity, age;
* The person’s location and what direction they were moving in;
* Make, model, color, and license plate number of vehicle(s) involved;
* Hair color, style, facial hair, height, weight, and other appearance details;
* Did the person/people say anything?
* Did the person/people appear to have any weapons?
* IF FEASIBLE AND SAFE, TAKE A PICTURE.
IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
TELL A GABBAI, A BOARD MEMBER, OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY DIAL 911