Parshas Tetzaveh/Zachor- March 6 – 7, 2020
Download the March 6 – 7, 2020 Purim Pants [PDF]
Sign up to get the Shabbos Shorts emailed to you each week
Young Israel Shomrai Emunah – Purim Pants
March 6 – 7, 2020 – 11 Adar 5780 – Parshas Tetzaveh/Zachor
Light Candles by 5:48 – Havdalah 6:48
The Shabbos Shorts is sponsored this week by Aliza and Gil Chlewicki in memory of Aliza's father, Robert Sacknovitz (Reuvain ben Shaul Zissel), on his sixth Yahrzeit on 13 Adar.
* Bayla & Dr. Jeremy Goodman on the birth of a son. Mazal Tov to grandparents Gloria Feldman and Helene & Dr. Gary Goodman, siblings, aunts and uncles and cousins. The Shalom Zachor will take place at 8:30 PM at the home of Jeremy & Bayla, 11527 Monticello Avenue. The Bris will take place on Shabbos following the 8:45 Main Minyan, followed by a a Kiddush in the Social Hall.
* Our Daf Yomi Group and all those learning the Daf on their own or in other groups on the completion of Meseches Brachos this Shabbos, especially those who just began the Daf this cycle. Masechas Shabbos begins on Sunday!
* Joyce Dworsky-Srour on the passing of her mother, Phyllis Dworsky. Shiva is being observed at 1308 Heather Crest Terrace through Sunday morning. Shacharis – Sunday: 8:00 AM.
* Tevi Troy on the passing of his mother, Elaine Troy. Shiva will be observed on Motzei Shabbos from 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM at 8000 Ellingson Drive, Chevy Chase, MD. Shiva will continue from Sunday morning through Wednesday morning in Kemp Mill at 611 Somersworth Way. Shacharis – Sunday: 8:00 AM, Monday: 6:30 AM, Tuesday: 8:00 AM, Wednesday: 7:00 AM. Mincha/Maariv – Sunday: 6:55 PM, Monday: Mincha 6:45 PM, Maariv/Megillah 7:35 PM, Tuesday: Mincha 4:00 PM, Maariv 9:00 PM.
* Light Candles by 5:48
Ashkenazi: 5:50 Sephardi: 5:45 Nusach Sefard: 5:50
Ashkenazi: 7:00, 8:00, 8:45, 9:15 Youth: 9:15 Sephardi: 7:45 Nusach Sefard: 7:00
Ashkenazi: 2:30 *, 5:40 * Sephardi: 5:25 * Nusach Sefard: 5:45
* Parshas Zachor will be repeated at the 2:30, 5:25 & 5:40
* Shabbos ends: 6:48
* 8:00, 8:45 Main Minyan Rabbi Rosenbaum
* 9:15 Rabbi Silver
* Hashkamah/Nusach Sefard – Charlotte Weill and Yechiel Tzvi Weill to commemorate the upcoming Yahrzeits of husband and father Rabbi Victor Weill, Z"L, and mother and grandmother Rose Frankel, Z"L.
* Sephardi – Moti Yitzhaky in memory of his brother, Elazar ben Marsel.
* 8:45 Main Minyan – Dr. Jeremy & Bayla Goodman in honor of the Bris of their son.
* Rabbi Tuvia Grauman – Rabbi Hyatt's Gemara Shiur, after Hashkamah Minyan, lower lobby.
* Rabbi Moshe Arzouan – Shiur after Sephardi Shacharit.
* Mrs. Yocheved Arzouan – Shiur 9:00 AM, Rabbi's Study.
* Rabbi Levy – Shiur at 4:55 PM, Large Beis Medrash.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum – Shiur after Mincha.
Remember to change your clocks "Spring Forward" one hour on Motzei Shabbos.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Mussar Study Group for Women (spiritual selfimprovement), Sundays at 9:30 AM, in the room behind the balcony.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Gemara Shiur for Men, Tuesdays and Fridays, 6:00 AM – 6:45 AM, in the room behind the balcony, will resume Friday, March 13.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Nach Shiur, Wednesdays at 11:00 AM, in the Small Beis Medrash.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Chumash Shiur for Women, Wednesdays at 8:00 PM, in the room behind the balcony.
* Rabbi Silver's Parsha Shiur for men & women, a mix of Halacha and Aggada. Tuesdays at 7:30 PM, will resume March 17. For more details, contact email@example.com
* GWCK Sunday Kollel Brunch and Learn for Men – Sunday mornings. Bagel brunch at 9:30 AM followed by Classes from 9:45 AM – 10:30 AM, will resume March 15.
* Rabbi Yonatan Zakem's Shiur for men & women, Pearls of Prayer, exploring the depth and meaning of our daily prayers. Sunday evenings, 7:30 PM, in the Small Social Hall.
* GWCK presents CLAS (Community Learning at Shomrai) – 8:15 PM – 9:15 PM at YISE. For more information, please contact Rabbi Hillel Shaps, firstname.lastname@example.org 347-869-9361.
* For Men:
* Mondays: Rabbi Shaps – On The Same Page, will resume March 16.
* Tuesdays: Rabbi Winter – Torah Topics, will resume March 17.
* Wednesdays: Rabbi Grossman – Reading Responsa
* Thursdays: Rabbi Sussman – Yesodei Hatorah,
* For Women:
* Mondays: Mrs. Sara Malka Winter – Tehillim: An in-depth analysis, will resume March 16.
* Semichat Chaver Program, Tuesdays at 9:00 PM with Rabbi Silver in the Large Social Hall, will resume March 17. For more information please contact Rabbi Binyamin Silver: email@example.com or Rabbi Hillel Shaps: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Rabbi Levy's Amud Yomi Shiur, Sunday 6:25 AM-7:25 AM & Monday through Friday 6:25 AM – 7:10 AM in the Small Beis Medrash.
* The Golden Network Presents: Rabbi Barry Greengart's Shiur on Daily Halachos for men & women, Tuesdays 9:15 AM – 10:00 AM, in the Social Hall, will resume March 17.
* Rabbi Yitzchak Scher's Shiur for men and women, "A Second Look – Stories in the Torah from a Deeper Perspective", Tuesdays, 1:30 PM – 2:15 PM, in the Small Beis Medrash, will resume March 17.
* Rabbi Moshe Arzouan's Advanced Gemara Shiur for Men, learning Maseches Gittin on Wednesday evenings, in the Social Hall at 7:50 PM.
YISE Purim Schedule 5780/2020
Taanis Esther – Monday March 9
Fast Begins 6:09am
Earliest Talis/Tefilin 6:36am
Shacharis: Small Social Hall 6:10am
Belonofsky Sanctuary 6:35am
Sephardi – Large Beis Medrash 7:15am
Belonofsky Sanctuary 7:35am
Large Beis Medrash 8:30am
Mincha: Belonofsky Sanctuary 2:00pm
Belonofsky Sanctuary 6:30pm
Sephardi – Large Beis Medrash 6:50pm
Fast Ends 7:50pm
Purim Night – Monday March 9
Maariv/Megillah: Belonofsky Sanctuary 7:40pm
Youth/Family – Social Hall 7:40pm
Sephardi – Large Beis Medrash 7:35pm
Nusach Sefard – Small Beis Medrash 7:40pm
Megillah Only: Belonofsky Sanctuary 10:00pm
Purim Day – Tuesday March 10
Shacharis/Megillah: Small Social Hall 6:10am
Large Social Hall 6:30am
Belonofsky Sanctuary 7:00am
Sephardi – Large Beis Medrash7:15am
Belonofsky Sanctuary 8:30am
Megillah Only: Belonofsky Sanctuary 11:00am
Mincha: Belonofsky Sanctuary 2:00pm
Sephardi – Large Beis Medrash 2:00pm
Belonosky Sanctuary 2:45pm
Belonofsky Sanctuary 5:30pm
Maariv: Belonofsky Sanctuary 8:00pm
Sephardi – Large Beis Medrash 9:00pm
Belonofsky Sanctuary 9:30pm
YISE Programs and Listings
YISE Safety Initiative – In view of recent tragedies in our neighborhood and in New Jersey, we encourage all members to wear reflector belts when walking home from Shul at night. We have a number of reflector belts available to encourage this safety initiative. We are ordering additional belts – 1 per YISE family If possible, please acquire additional reflector belts for your family's use. You can purchase reflector belts or vests online. If you do not currently own any reflector gear, please borrow and return belts that are available in the YISE lobbies.
YISE Membership Directory – YISE will be updating the Membership Directory this spring. Letters were mailed last week with the current information that the Shul has. The request is for each member to review the information and update and return with any corrections or acknowledge that it is correct. If you did not receive the letter, please send a note to email@example.com and a copy will be emailed to you.
Nominations Sought: The YISE Nominating Committee will be meeting soon to consider candidates for upcoming board vacancies, including five Trustees. Please send your nominations (including selfnominations) to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 13.
Ashley Blaker, Comedian – The YISE Social Committee and the 9:15 Minyan invite you come out and hear comedian Ashley Blaker, Motzei Shabbos, March 14, 9:30 PM. See flyer for details.
Supporting Children who are Struggling in School – A panel discussion on how to navigate schools, special education, assessments, therapy, and other resources to help your child. Sunday, March 15, 7:15 PM – 9:15 PM at KMS. See flyer for details.
Ruach Minyan – Friday night, March 20, at 7:00 PM sharp. There will be a special children's story program going on during part of the Davening. Bring the family and invite your friends. It's going to be Gevaldic! For more information, contact email@example.com
Infant & Child CPR Class – Sunday, March 22, 12 Noon at YISE. This is a full certification class, administered by a trainer from NOVA Cert, LLC. If there is enough interest from teenagers, there will be a concurrent babysitting preparation class, including CPR certification and special training for new babysitters. This class will be infant & child CPR only – no adult CPR will be taught. The (subsidized) cost for the class is $35 per person. Payment may be made by cash, credit card, check, or PayPal. Estimated time is between 3 and 3.5 hours (slightly longer for the babysitting preparation class). Please sign up in advance by emailing LCypess@gmail.com Please specify if you are interested in babysitting preparation.
Camp Shomrai 2020 is open for registration! Programs for campers entering 2-year-old Preschool through 9th grade. Camp Dates: Monday, June 29 -Thursday, August 13. Register online at https://campshomrai.campapplications.com For more information contact Sarah Dollman at firstname.lastname@example.org See flyer for details.
Shomrai Preschool 2020-2021 – Online registration is now open for children ages 2 to 5 years old with customizable extended care options from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM. Visit preschool.yise.org or email email@example.com for more information or to schedule a tour. Ask about our special, deeply reduced tuition for incoming 2-year-olds!
Helping Hands Across Kemp Mill is a part of YISE's Chesed Committee. The program helps members undergoing serious medical crises. We are always looking for volunteers to help. To be a part of this program by helping with meals, visitation, shopping, childcare, etc., contact: Melanie Karlin, 301-681-4740, firstname.lastname@example.org or Miriam Friedman, 301-754-1517, email@example.com
The Rachel Bassan Horwitz Fund is used for medical needs in our area, elsewhere in the US, and in Israel. In order to continue this much needed medical fund your financial help is needed! Tax deductible contributions may be made payable to: YISE Charity SPECIAL Fund, c/o Norma Burdett, 11720 Lovejoy St., Silver Spring, MD 20902. Earmark: Bassan Fund. For more info: Norma Burdett, 301-593-5964 or Pearl Bassan, 301-649-3137.
Shiurim from Rabbi Gedaliah Anemer, ZT"L, are available at http://audio.yise.org
Purim – YISE and Beyond!
Matanos L'Evyonim Options
* Rabbi Rosenbaum will be collecting for distribution on Purim, primarily to local individuals in need. Drop off checks at the office made out to "YISE Charity Fund" and specifically marked "Matanos L'Evyonim" or give them to Rabbi Rosenbaum directly.
* Yad Yehuda of Greater Washington – 100% of the money collected will be distributed to local individuals and families in serious financial distress. This distribution will extend to all Jewish communities in the Greater Washington area. To donate, click on the Matanot LaEvyonim banner at https://yadyehuda.org
* The Franco Foundation – Helping our Community from within our Community. Donations will be distributed on Purim. Please help with your generous tax-deductible donation to the Franco Foundation, c/o Allan Franco, 613 Bromley St. Silver Spring, MD 20902 or PayPal at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Amit is selling beautiful Purim Cards for $3 each or 10 for $25. To purchase cards, contact Esther Edeson at 30l-593-4465 x402 or 30l-593-1468.
* Yad Yehuda All proceeds will go directly to fulfill Yad Yehuda's mission of helping local, needy Jewish families. Cards are available for $2 each. To purchase your cards, contact Debbie Katz at email@example.com or go to www.yadyehuda.org/purim-cards
* BCGW – Help Bikur Cholim support people facing medical challenges. Donate $35 and receive a pack of 10 cards. To order cards or learn more about BCGW go to www.bikurcholimgw.org call 202 331-4481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org 14th Annual Rose & Bernard Singer Megillah Reading Program – Do you or someone you know need Megillah read because you cannot get to Shul, are ill, or other reason? Volunteers are also needed to Lein the Megilla. Don't wait until the last minute. Please contact email@example.com or 301-593-1193.
Purim Shiur – The annual Purim Shiur on the occasion of the 19th Yahrzeit of Jane Axelrod (Raizel bas Simcha) will take place on Purim, Tuesday, March 10 at 10:30 AM in the YISE Small Beis Medrash*. The shiur ends by 11:00 AM. * Please note new location!
Purim Seudah – Purim in China! is filled to capacity. Space available at the Purim Seudah at YISE, but reservations are required. Go to www.yise.org/seudah for details.
YISE Youth Announcements
The Youth Minyan will meet this Shabbos at 9:15 AM sharp in the Small Beis Medrash, followed by a Kiddush sponsored by the Youth Minyan.
Please join us this week for Special Purim Shabbos Groups: Guest speakers: Rabbi Rosenbaum, Rebbetzin Rosenbaum, Sarah Sandberg.
2-5 year-olds 9:30 AM – end of 8:45 minyan in the youth rooms behind the balcony. 1st-4th grade 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM at the Yeshiva. Walking group leaves at 10:00 AM. Girls meet in the main lobby. Boys meet outside the Social Hall. Please pick up child(ren) promptly.
Tot Shabbat – with Suri Kinzbrunner 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM in the toddler room for ages 2 and under.
Purim Carnival – Sunday, March 8, 10:00 AM – 12 Noon at YISE. $5 per child. Family max. $25. See flyer for details.
Family Megillah Reading – Purim night, 7:40 PM in the Social Hall, followed by Dairy Break Fast, Costume Parade, Cotton Candy, and Music!
Megillah Reading – 11:00 AM, with babysitting available in the Social Hall for ages 2 and up, snacks, arts & crafts.
Community Programs & Listings
Refuah Sheleimah/Tehillim – Ellyn Tanenberg's daughter, Cherna Chaya bas Eta Chana, is not well. Please consider joining the WhatsApp Tehillim group (send request to join to Ellyn Tanenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org ), and including her in your personal prayers.
Tzurba M'Rabanan – text-based Halacha Sefer learning group meets every Shabbos. Men's group at 3:00 PM at the home of Moshe & Rose Litwack, 11302 Monticello Ave. Women's group Oneg at 4:15 PM, class at 4:30 PM, at the home of Josh & Mickie Breitstein, 1215 North Belgrade Road. Each class is independent – drop-ins welcome.
Rabbi Marvin Goldman's Shiur at University Towers – Shabbos, March 7, 4:00 PM, at 1121 University Blvd. West, Apt. 516.
Forbidden Aid: Israel's Humanitarian Efforts During Syria Crisis – This Motzei Shabbos, March 7, 8:00 PM – 9:30 PM. Nir T. Boms, research fellow at the Moshe Dayan Center at Tel Aviv University and Chairman of the Syria Research Forum, will speak about the Israel's 8- year effort to provide 12,000 tons of humanitarian aid to Syrian refugees and open 15 clinics and hospitals in Syria helping 500,000 civilians in the country caught in the crossfire. He will also speak on the violence in Idlib, which has trapped 1 million Syrians. At the Mayberg Event Space, 411 Hermleigh Road.
Purim Masquerade "Bowl-a-thon" – Join Sulam for Purim fun and help us make a difference in the lives of our students! Sunday, March 8, 7:30 PM – 9:30 PM at Bowlero College Park, 9021 Baltimore Ave., College Park, MD 20740. Sign up at www.sulam.org/bowlathon
Kemp Mill Civic Association Meeting – Wednesday, March 11, 7:30 PM at Kemp Mill Elementary School, 411 Sisson Street. Speakers include representatives from Montgomery County Police and Montgomery County Department of Transportation.
Kemp Mill Toastmasters – Wednesday, March 11, 8:00 PM – 9:15 PM in the YISE Small Social Hall. Join us this week for a special Table Topics Workshop with Clarence Featherson. See what Toastmasters is all about and find out how you can become a more confident communicator & leader. Contact Manasseh Katz at email@example.com for more info.
Spring Boutique – Sunday, March 15, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM at KMS. Refreshments & raffles. Vendors include: Elegance Refined Jewelry, Jamie D. Boutique, Swirl, The Shell Shop, Wrapunzel Silver Spring Boutique, Jewels by the strand, Hedy's Hat Rack, ALL STAR Fabrics, D'Bee Accessories, Meira Yaffa Clothing, LuLaRoe Shop with Valerie K. A portion of the proceeds will benefit Bikur Cholim of Greater Washington.
Misaskim of Greater Washington and The Teitelbaum Family invite the community to a Hachnasas Sefer Torah in loving memory of Chayala Teitelbaum, A"H, on Sunday, March 15, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM at YISE. Speakers: Rabbi Ahron Lopiansky and Rabbi Zvi Teitelbaum. Hands-on children's activities, Sofer's completion of letters, dancing and light refreshments. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why are many Jews receptive to anti-Israel perspectives? – Sunday, March 15, 7:30 PM in the YISE Small Social Hall. Based on his latest book, Identity and Prejudice, Farrell Bloch offers explanations for this troubling development. Join him for discussion of this and related issues.
Join Nefesh B'Nefesh and come hear from experts to learn what's involved in creating a realistic budget for Aliyah and living in Israel, managing your investments and understanding your taxation issues. Monday, March 16, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM at DoubleTree by Hilton Baltimore North – Pikesville. Aliyah Dollars & Sense experts: Ron Zalben, US & Israel CPA and Partner at Aboulafia, Avital, Shrensky & Co., Aaron Djanogly, Senior Wealth Manager at Pioneer Wealth Management, and Marc Rosenberg, Aliyah Advisor at Nefesh B'Nefesh. Please register in advance at: www.nbn.org.il/baltimore
Joel's Women: Joel ben Simeon, the Washington Haggadah and the Ambivalent Feminine – Wednesday, March 18, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM, with Marc Michael Epstein, professor of religion and visual culture, Vassar College. Inaugural lecture of the Lilian Cohen Solomon Lecture Series presented by the Hebraic Section of the African & Middle Eastern Division of the Library of Congress. Thomas Jefferson Building, Room 119. Passover Haggadot from the collections of the Library of Congress will be on display just before and after the lecture. Light Kosher refreshments will be served. For more information, contact Ann Brener, Hebraic Area Specialist email@example.com or 202-707-4186.
Baltimore Shalom Singles Shabbaton in conjunction with Ner Tamid of Greenspring for ages 45+. March 20 – 22. 3 Shabbos meals, home hospitality, interactive fun activities, dating game, speed dating, exciting speakers, featuring Baila Sebrow, an internationally acclaimed motivational speaker, author, events producer, matchmaker and dating coach, Melave Malka, music and food. Sunday Breakfast. Location: Ner Tamid of Greenspring shul. Call Helayne 410-764-3209 or Steve 410-446-8330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or go to nertamid.net and click on events to register.
Daf Yomi Shiur meets at the Yeshiva Beis Medrash – Sunday at 6:30 AM, Monday through Thursday at 9:00 PM, and Shabbos at 10:30 AM. Partners in Tefillah matches people with others in need of similar assistance from Hashem. The feedback we have received so far has been amazing. You, too, can Daven for someone else in the community and have them daven for you. May Hashem answer all your prayers. Please visit www.yadyehuda.org/partners-in-tefillah to learn more and to sign up.
Capital Kosher Pantry – As we break our fast on Leil Purim and begin the festive celebrations…Let's make sure our neighbors have breakfast supplies in their pantry. Yad Yehuda's Capital Kosher Pantry needs cereal & oatmeal. Please place your donations in Yad Yehuda's Capital Kosher Pantry boxes in many area shuls and schools, Shalom Kosher, Moti's Market or at Yad Yehuda House, 1910 University Blvd West. Or order online at yadyehuda.org/pantry to ship directly to the Pantry. Thank you!
The Clothing Exchange – We have a full showroom of children's, women's and men's clothing and coats, offered to the community free of charge. Run by dedicated volunteers, the Clothing Exchange is a place where everyone can feel comfortable shopping and donating new clothing. We're open every Sunday from 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM at the Yad Yehuda House, 1910 University Blvd. West, unless otherwise noted. We accept donations of new or like-new Shabbos or business casual clothing in current styles. We only stock items that are new or in pristine condition, as is befitting members of our community. We are not able to accept baby clothing, toys & stuffed animals, housewares, linens, undergarments or shoes.
Visual Artist? Join the monthly Jewish Women's Creative Makers group. We meet monthly to share works in any and every visual media that were created on a common theme. Any questions, please contact Chava Kern at email@example.com or 410-913-3155 (texts preferred).
Kollel Dirshu of Silver Spring is studying Maseches Gittin at the YGW. Daily morning shiur given by Rabbi Eli Reingold at 5:45 AM and evening shiur by Ranon Cortell and Pinchas Werner at 9:00 PM. Chavrusah are also available during these learning times. For more information and to join our learning program please contact Hirsh Komarow (301) 681-1646; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dirshu Mishnah Brurah – Learn Chelek Daled with Rabbi Eliyahu Reingold. Learn the Halachos of Eruvin and Techumin. Finish the Chelek in eleven months! Monday through Thursday at the YGW at 8:00 PM. For more information contact Rabbi Reingold at 301-996-5910.
Daily Halacha Program from Rabbi Eliyahu Reingold – Receive one every day in your inbox. Visit dvarhalacha.com and click "Sign Up."
Shmiras Halashon – Rabbi Levy's Shiur for men in Shmiras Halashon, weekday afternoons, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM, 609 Hyde Rd.
Kemp Mill Village volunteers are now offering services to Village members, including rides for appointments, shopping, and visits to friends and family, help with household tasks, and prescription deliveries. Call the toll free number 1-833-KMV-20902 to request member services or to volunteer.
Silver Spring Gemachim – For a complete list: www.gemachexchange.com
The Week Ahead
All times listed DST.
Sunday March 8 Monday March 9 Taanis Esther Tuesday March 10 Purim Wednesday March 11 Shushan Purim Thursday March 12 Friday March 13
Ashkenazi 6:30, 7:30, 8:45 See Purim Schedule 6:30, 6:55, 7:35, 8:30 6:15, 6:45, 7:35, 8:30 6:30, 6:55, 7:35, 8:30
Sephardi 7:30 7:15 7:15 7:15
Ashkenazi 6:55 6:55 6:55 See Shabbos schedule
Sephardi 6:50 6:50 6:50
Halachic Times: Earliest Talis and Tefillin: 6:38 AM, Latest Krias Shma: 10:18 AM, Earliest Mincha: 1:50 PM
March 13 – 14, 2020 – 18 Adar 5780
Parshas Ki Sisa/Parah
Light Candles: Friday by 6:55 – Havdalah: 7:55
* Light Candles by 6:55
Ashkenazi: 6:55 Sephardi: 6:50 Nusach Sefard: 6:55
Ashkenazi: 7:00, 8:00, 8:45, 9:15 Youth: 9:15 Sephardi: 7:45 Nusach Sefard: 7:00
Ashkenazi: 2:30, 5:00, 6:50 Sephardi: 6:35 Nusach Sefard: 6:50
* Maariv/Havdalah: 7:55
Sunday, March 8 Purim Carnival, 10:00 AM
Tuesday, March 10 Purim Seudah at YISE, 3:00 PM (RSVP required)
Tuesday, March 10 Purim in China! 5:30 PM (Filled to capacity)
Motzei Shabbos, March 14 Ashley Blaker, Comedian, 9:30 PM
Friday, March 20 Ruach Minyan, 7:00 PM
Next Shabbos Shorts Deadline: Wednesday, March 11 at 12:00 Noon
Submit items for the Shabbos Shorts to: email@example.com
Office Phone: 301-593-4465 Office Fax: 301-593-2330
Eruv line: 301-593-5561 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Closed Tuesday (Purim), Friday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Rabbi Dovid Rosenbaum Sammy Franco – President
Rabbi Binyamin Silver – Asst. Rabbi Simi Franco – Office Manager