Young Israel Shomrai Emunah -Shabbos Shorts
February 24 – 25, 2023 – 4 Adar 5783 – Parshas Terumah
Light Candles by 5:37 – Havdalah 6:37
The Shabbos Shorts is sponsored by Arleeta & Rabbi Dr. Ivan Lerner in memory of their mothers, Jane Axelrod, Raizel Bas Shmuel, 14 Adar, and Dena Gerber Lerner, Dena Bas Yehuda Leib, 4 Adar, and
by Judy & Stuart Rosenthal in loving memory of Stuart's father, Leonard Rosenthal, Z"L, Eliezer Ben Shlomo, on the occasion of his 8th Yahrzeit, and with deep thanks to the congregation for honoring them this Sunday.
* Susan & Rabbi Saul Koss on the marriage of their granddaughter, Hudi Bart, to Rafael Dilman, both of Yerushalayim. Mazal Tov to Hudi's parents, Evan & Rivka Bart of Richmond and also to Bubby Frieda Bart and Uncle Jonathan!
* Guests of Honor, Judy & Stuart Rosenthal, Young Leadership Award recipients, Sara & Josh Katz and Youth Honorees, Yosef Drang, Leora Goldfeiz, Devorah Hershenson, Rafi Moses, Zev Ravin, Eli Shimoff and Shayna Towler who are being honored at the YISE Annual Banquet on Sunday, February 26.
* Bertha & Jack Spiro celebrating their 65th wedding anniversary. They may be contacted at 845-426-2173.
Minyan locations are B = Belonofsky Sanctuary, S = Social Hall, LBM = Large Beis Medrash, SBM = Small Beis Medrash, H = The House
* Light Candles by 5:37
* Mincha: 5:40 (B), 5:30 (Sephardi, LBM)
* Shacharis: 7:00 (B), 8:45 (B), 9:15 (S), 8:00 (Sephardi, LBM), 9:15 (Teen, H)
* Mincha: 2:30 (B), 5:35 (B), 5:35 (Sephardi, LBM)
* Shabbos ends: 6:37
* 8:45 Main Minyan Rabbi Postelnek
* 9:15 Minyan Rabbi Rosenbaum
* Hashkamah Minyan Gemara Shiur Rabbi Yitzhak Grossman
* Pre-9:15 Minyan Chabura Rabbi Rosenbaum
* Shiur after Mincha Rabbi Rosenbaum
Kiddush/Shalosh Seudos Sponsors:
* The Hashkamah Minyan Kiddush is sponsored by the Hashkamah Minyan Group.
* The Shul Kiddush is sponsored by Judy & Zevi Mehlman and Family for the Yahrzeit of Judy's mother, Muriel Alexander, Miriam Kayla Bas Ber, A"H.
* People experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or other transmissible illnesses should not attend prayer, learning, social or other events at the Shul.
* If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please follow CDC guidelines beforereturning to Shul.
YISE Youth Announcements
Teen Minyan – The Teen Minyan, led by Rabbi Moshe Holzer, meets at 9:15 AM every Shabbos in The House next to the Shul.
Kiddush is served after Davening. Shabbos Groups will NOT meet this Shabbos, February 25. For more information, contact Debbie Katz at email@example.com
Shabbos Group for 5th and 6th Grade Girls will NOT meet this Shabbos, February 25.
Junior Congregation for boys in grades 4 – 6 with Jay Marcus will NOT meet this Shabbos, February 25.
Dor L'Dor – The Family Chevrusah-style Learning in a fun environment! The next session will take place this Motzei Shabbos, February 25, 8:00 PM in the Social Hall. This Dor L'Dor is sponsored by the Shmunis family. See flyer for details.
YISE Programs and Listings
Welcome new members voted in at the latest board meeting: Mrs. Sharon & Dr. Kathriel Turpie.
Pre-9:15 Minyan Chabura – A weekly Chabura on the Parsha, now learning the Kedushas Levi. Delve into the deeper dimensions of the Parsha and Holidays by learning the Kedushas Levi's weekly insights. Begins at 8:55 AM Shabbos morning. This week's Shiur will be led by Rabbi Rosenbaum.
Hashkamah Minyan Gemara Shiur – Following the Hashkamah Minyan, learning Maseches Sanhedrin, in the Small Beis Medrash. This week's Shiur will be led by Rabbi Yitzhak Grossman.
The Unveiling for Rabbi David Hyatt will take place on Sunday, February 26, at 11:00 AM at Rosedale Cemetery, 6300 Hamilton Avenue, Rosedale, MD 21237. The unveiling will be available on Zoom C.
Practical Prayer for a Busy Life: A two-part series for women given by Rabbi Postelnek. Part 2 will take place on Tuesday night, February 28, at 8:15 PM, at the home of Blima & Alex Maged, 812 Kersey Road. See flyer for details.
Seeing the Bigger Picture: A pre-Purim Melava Malka & Shiur for men with Rabbi Postelnek. Motzai Shabbos, March 4, 8:45 PM, at the home of Rami & Arly Mandelbaum, 1008 Kersey Road. See flyer for details.
Come Join Rabbi Koss's Monthly Jewish History class on Zoom! Bikur Cholim of Greater Washington and the YISE Chesed Committee. Rabbi Koss will be speaking on a topic in Jewish history, Monday, March 6, from 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM on Zoom A. For more information, contact Miriam Friedman at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Matzah – Due to the closing of the Shatzer Matzah factory, YISE will not be selling Matzah this year.
Seeing the Hand of Hashem in Modern History – Rabbi Rosenbaum will speak on Sunday, March 5, at 8:00 PM in the Belonofsky Sanctuary and on Zoom A. Presented by the Meaningful Tefilah Project. Co-sponsored by KMS. Recordings available at https://wp.yise.org/hand-of-hashem See flyer for details.
Ask the Rabbi – Come join our virtual, interactive monthly program featuring different Halachic topics! This month's topic, Pesach, will take place on Tuesday, March 21, 8:00 PM – 9:30PM on Zoom A. The first hour is for Shailos submitted in advance and the last 30 minutes is for Q&A. For more information, contact Miriam Friedman at email@example.com See flyer for details.
The Wheaton Volunteer Rescue Squad enjoyed a Holy Chow meal from YISE and the Kemp Mill Jewish community on February 24.
Good Deeds Day Park Cleanup in the Kemp Mill Park on Sunday, March 26 from 12 Noon – 2:00 PM. Details to follow.
Coat Room Cleanup – If you left anything in the coat room (coats, Seforim, Taleisim, etc.), please claim the item by the end of February 2023. All remaining items will be donated or disposed of.
Monthly Shalosh Seudos – To sponsor, contact Simi Franco at 301-593-4465, ext. 103, or firstname.lastname@example.org Volunteers are needed to set up and clean up. Contact Ethan Cohen at email@example.com to be part of the rotation. See flyer for details.
Online YISE Cholim List – Go to https://wp.yise.org/cholim to add a name to the list. The list is used at the 8:45 Minyan on Monday, Thursday, and Shabbos. For questions about Mi Sheberach guidelines, contact Rabbi Rosenbaum. For other questions, contact Seth Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Helping Hands Across Kemp Mill, a part of YISE's Chesed Committee, provides assistance to families undergoing medical crises. For information, please contact: Melanie Karlin, 301-681-4740, email@example.com or Miriam Friedman, 301-754-1517, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shiurim from Rabbi Gedaliah Anemer, ZT"L, are available at https://audio.yise.org
Thank you to the Shiurim Sponsors for this Past Week:
Hashkamah Minyan Gemara Shiur
* David Jaray in honor of Rabbi Grossman and all those who attend his Shiur.
Rabbi Hyatt's Gemara Shiur
* David Jaray in memory of Rabbi Hyatt, Z"L, and in honor of Rabbi Grauman and all those who attend his Shiur and in memory of parents, Avraham Ben Tzvi HaLevi & Ada Bas Menachem Aryeh, Z"L, and Rabbi Hillel & Mrs. Myrna Klavan, Z"L.
* Margie & Michael Hourwitz in honor of Rabbi Grauman and his Talmidim, in memory of Rabbi Hyatt, ZT"L, in memory of Noach Roitman, Z"L, in memory of Katie Rogoff, Z"L, and in memory of Meir Rudner, Z"L.
Rabbi Rosenbaum's Tehillim/Parsha/Halacha Shiur
* Rochelle Dimont & Family in memory of father-in-law, grandfather, and great-grandfather HaRav Shmuel Elchanan Ben HaRav Binyamin, Z"L.
8:45 AM Shabbos Drasha
* Rochelle Dimont & Family to commemorate the Yahrzeits of father-in-law, grandfather, and great-grandfather, HaRav Shmuel Elchanan Ben HaRav Binyamin, Z"L, and mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother, Chaya Fayga Bat HaRav Chayim HaLevi, Z"L.
* Eli Landy in memory of his mother, Bracha Russa Feiga Bat Akiva, Z"L, whose Yahrzeit was the 29th of Shevat.
Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary!
Looking for a way to celebrate someone's upcoming birthday or anniversary? For an $18 donation, you can include the name (birthday) or names (anniversary) in this section of the Shabbos Shorts. Please send the following information to email@example.com: Sponsor name, birthday or anniversary date, name (birthday) or names (anniversary). The birthday or anniversary will be listed in the Shabbos Shorts based on the date of the event.
Dvar Torah Dedications/Sponsor a Shiur
YISE continues to offer a number of different in-person and virtual learning options. These options are now available for sponsorship on an individual Shiur or a daily basis.
Sponsoring a Shiur or other Torah learning is a meaningful way to commemorate a Yahrzeit or honor a loved one. Sponsorships are also a great way to celebrate a Simcha or any other milestone, while helping YISE.
1. The following individual Shiurim are available for sponsorship at $18 (per day):
* Daily Morning (Monday through Friday) Tehillim and Parsha Shiur
* Daily Evening (Sunday through Thursday) Tehillim and Halacha Shiur
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Sunday Morning Mussar Study Group for Women
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Tuesday or Friday Morning Gemara Shiur for Men
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Wednesday Morning Nach Shiur
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Wednesday Night Navi Shiur for Women
* Rabbi Grauman – Rabbi Hyatt's Gemara Shiur, Sunday Morning
* Hashkamah Minyan Gemara Shiur, Shabbos Morning
2. Sponsorship of the Morning and Evening Tehillim and Parsha/Halacha Shiurim together is available for $25.
3. The 8:45 and 9:15 Shabbos Drashas are both available for sponsorship at $54 each.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to sponsor. Thank you for your support.
Options for in-person and remote learning are listed below. For the latest list and times, go to: https://wp.yise.org/remote-learning-schedule/
* Rabbi Rosenbaum – Daily – one chapter of Tehillim followed by a 15-minute Shiur on the Parsha. Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM, Zoom A, will not take place on Sunday, February 26.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum – Daily – one chapter of Tehillim, followed by a 15-minute Halacha Shiur. Sunday through Thursday, 7:30 PM, Zoom A, will resume on Wednesday, March 1.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Mussar Study Group for Women (spiritual selfimprovement), Sundays at 9:30 AM, Zoom A.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Gemara Shiur for Men, Tuesdays and Fridays, 6:00 AM, Zoom A.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Nach Shiur, Wednesdays at 11:00 AM, now learning Mishlei, Zoom A.
* Rabbi Rosenbaum's Women's Navi Shiur, now learning Sefer Shmuel, Wednesdays at 8:00 PM, Zoom A.
* GWCK Sunday Kollel Brunch and Learn for Men – Sunday mornings, 9:30 AM breakfast, 9:45 AM. Brunch and Learn will take place on Sunday, February 26, in the Small Beis Medrash. Shiurim:
* Illuminating Inquiries in Halacha – Rabbi Yitzchak Mandel
* Judaism 102: Fundamentals for the Experienced Jew – Rabbi Hillel Shaps
* Navigating Navi: Sefer Yehoshua – Rabbi Yitzhak Grossman
* Parsha Perspectives: An Exploration of Engaging Parsha Topics – Rabbi Menachem Winter
* Rabbi Tuvia Grauman – Rabbi Hyatt's Gemara Shiur, Sundays at 9:00 AM (special time for Sunday, February 26), Zoom C.
* GWCK presents CLAS (Community Learning at Shomrai) – 8:15 PM – 9:15 PM. For more info., contact Rabbi Hillel Shaps, email@example.com 347-869-9361.
* For Men:
* Mondays: Rabbi Hillel Shaps – On the Same Page Gemara.
* Wednesdays: Rabbi Yitzhak Grossman – Reading Responsa – Zoom E.
* Thursdays: Rabbi Avraham Sussman – Yesodei Hatorah Gemara Skills Building – Zoom F.
* For Women:
* Mondays: Mrs. Sara Malka Winter – Parsha Journeys – Zoom D, will resume on Monday, March 13.
* SCP (Semichas Chaver Program) – Tuesdays at 8:45 PM at YISE. Join the fastest growing Halacha learning program in the world! Register online at https://thegreaterwashingtoncommunitykollel.com/scp
* Rabbi Yehoshua Levy's Gemara Shiur, Masechet Chulin, Sunday through Friday, 6:35 AM – 7:22 AM, in the Franco Beit Midrash.
* Chavrusa Learning – Monday nights in the Social Hall, 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM. For more information, contact Rabbi Levy at 240-423-8810.
* The Golden Network Presents: Rabbi Barry Greengart's Shiurim for men & women, Mondays at 8:45 AM, studying Parashas Hashavua, Zoom B.
* Rabbi Yitzchak Scher's Shiur for Men and Women, Tuesdays, 1:30 PM, "A Second Look – Stories in the Torah from a Deeper Perspective", in-person in the Small Beis Medrash and on Zoom G.
* Rabbi Moshe Arzouan's Advanced Gemara Shiur for Men, learning Maseches Bava Metzia, Daf 3a. Wednesday evenings at 8:00 PM on Zoom H.
Connection Details: Go to https://zoom.us/join/ and enter the meeting ID, or call 301-715-8592 or 929-205-6099 and enter the meeting ID & password:
Zoom A: ID: 416 963 9000, password 492019
Zoom B: ID: 970 1398 4837, password 613
Zoom C: ID: 833 3477 1595, password RabbiHyatt
Zoom D: ID: 601 853 4021, passcode Winter (phone 667362)
Zoom E: ID: 746 455 2195, password Learn
Zoom F: ID: 803 356 4156, password Learn
Zoom G: ID: 713 7408 5130, password 045079
Zoom H: ID: 849 3898 4989, passcode 161699
Purim – YISE and Beyond
Purim Schedule at YISE:
Taanis Esther – Monday, March 6:
* Fast Begins – 5:14
* Earliest Talis/Tefilin – 5:42
* Shacharis – 6:15 (S), 6:30 (B), 8:45 (B), 7:30 (Sephardi, LBM)
* Mincha – 1:00 (B), 5:30 (B), 5:35 (Sephardi, LBM followed by Maariv and Megillah)
* Maariv/Megillah – 6:35 (B, S – Family Friendly)
* Fast Ends – 6:46
* Megillah Only – 9:30
Purim – Tuesday, March 7:
* Shacharis – 6:10 (S), 6:30 (B), 7:30 (S), 8:30 (B), 7:30 (Sephardi, LBM, Megillah ~ 8:20)
* Megillah Only – 11:00 (S – Family Friendly)
* Mincha – 1:00 (B), 4:30 (B), 1:00 (Sephardi, LBM)
* Megillah Only – 1:30 (B)
* Maariv – 7:15 (B), 8:30 (B)
Purimfest 2023 at YISE! Sunday March 5 at 1:00 PM. We will have a chesed project and a show by Mad Science, and delicious Hamentaschen will be served! Costumes encouraged! See flyer for details.
Family Friendly Megillah Readings – Purim night, 6:35 PM in the Social Hall and Purim morning, 11:00 AM in the Social Hall. Free Babysitting with reservation during Megillah reading – email JMarcus@yise.org ASAP to reserve your spot. See flyer for details.
Purim Mesiba at YISE – Monday, March 6, Maariv/Megillah at 6:35 PM will be followed by a Break-Fast Dinner (dairy) and Purim Mesiba in the Social Hall. DJ, crafts, drinks, photo booth and more! To sponsor, go to www.yise.org/purimsponsor or email firstname.lastname@example.org See flyer for details.
YISE Charity Fund Matanos L'Evyonim contributions can be dropped off at the YISE office until 3:00 pm on Monday, March 6 (Taanis Esther), given in person to Rabbi Rosenbaum through Purim night Megillah reading, or brought to Shul for the 6:35 pm Maariv and Megillah readings. Checks should be made out to YISE Charity Fund.
Yad Yehuda Matanot L'Evyonim – Donate now and Yad Yehuda will distribute on Purim to those in need across the Greater Washington area. To donate, please visit www.yadyehuda.org/matonot-levyonim Yad Yehuda of Greater Washington is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Tizku L'mitzvos!
Annual Purim Shiur on the occasion of the 22nd Yahrzeit of Jane Axelrod, Raizel Bas Simcha, will take place on Purim, Tuesday, March 7, promptly at 10:30 AM on Zoom, Meeting ID 684 6828 415, Password: 613613 The shiur ends by 11:00 AM.
Amit Purim Cards – Amit is selling beautiful Purim cards at $3 each. Please call Esther Edeson at 301-593-1468 or 301-593-4465 Ext. 101.
Support BCGW Meir L'Olam Kosher Hospital Pantries – Order BCGW Purim cards, digital and print. $40 for a pack of 10 print cards at http://weblink.donorperfect.com/purimpantries or $30 for a pack of 10 digital cards at http://weblink.donorperfect.com/realdigitalform
Rose & Bernard Singer Megilla Reading Program – If you can read the Megilla for others or if you need someone to read for you, contact Saul Singer at email@example.com or 301-593-1193 as soon as possible. Please do not wait for the last minute!
Purim Food Drive – Please donate food to the Capital Kosher Pantry's Purim Food Drive. Suggested foods, drop off locations and acceptable Kashrut symbols are listed in the flyer. If you choose to drop off or ship food to the Pantry, please note our new address: 9601 Colesville Road Silver Spring, MD 20901. Thank you and Tizku L'mitzvos!
Community Programs & Listings
Kidney Donation Needed – Mr. Gerry Segelman, father of Micah Segelman, is in need of a kidney transplant. If you would consider being a kidney donor, please contact Rabbi Chaim Steinmetza at Renewal for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-431-9831 ext 209.
The Chevra Kadisha of Greater Washington is comprised of volunteers from all the Orthodox communities in the area. In a typical year, we perform more than 400. Our volunteer roster has been depleted due to age, Aliyah, and at-risk health situations. Volunteers are needed so that we can continue to provide Taharot to the Jewish community. To join the Men's Chevra, call Dean Grayson at (301) 908-2645. To join the Women's Chevra, call Devorah Grayson at (202) 438-7060. You may also visit our website at: www.chevrakadishagw.org and select "Join the Chevra Kadisha"
A Single Impact upcoming events for single, divorced and widowed men and women in Baltimore. Wednesday, March 1 – Parsha & Pizza. 3rd Annual Purim Event – Maariv, Megillah, and Break Fast – RSVP deadline March 1. Ladies Drop & Shop shopping dates begin March 11. For more information and to register go to https://asingleimpact.com/events/ or email email@example.com Now is the time to invite singles, divorced, and widowed women and men to your Purim seudah, and to add them to your Mishloach Manos list!
Israeli Folk Dancing for Women – Wednesday at KMS. Beginners – 7:45 PM – 8:45 PM, Advanced Beginners/Intermediate – 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Fee: $5. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rays of Wisdom – Life Lessons From Pirkei Avos – Greater Washington Community Kollel invites women of the community to a weekday morning text-based Chaburah led by Mrs. Channah Cohen. Mondays at 9:30 AM in Kemp Mill. To be added to a list for information and weekly location, email email@example.com or call 773-219-5397.
Please help our community complete these Siyumim:
* Mishnayos for the 1st Yahrzeit of Noah Roitman, Noach Ben Shalom Yaakov, January 4, 23 Tevet -https://www.lzechernishmas.com/signup.php?id=11081
* Mishnayos for the 1st Yahrzeit of Natalie Gabai, Nechama Naomi Bat Leib, December 21, 9 Tevet – https://www.lzechernishmas.com/signup.php?id=11044
* Mishnayos for the 1st Yahrzeit of Jerry Snyder, Yehoshua Ben Binyamin, December 21, 9 Tevet – https://hadranalach.com/2612
* Tanach for the 1st Yahrzeit of Marion Baras, Miriam Bas Menachem, January 1, 20 Tevet – http://hadranalach.com/2626
Kemp Mill Toastmasters – Wednesday, March 1, 8:00 PM – 9:15 PM. See what Toastmasters is all about and find out how you can become a more confident communicator. Contact Manasseh Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Zoom meeting ID: 986 546 841, password: 3671
Alshich on the Parsha with Rabbi Levy – Shabbat afternoon between Mincha and Maariv in the Franco Beit Midrash.
Zoom Shiurim with Rabbi Levy – Monday through Friday on Zoom, Meeting ID: 636 563 5989. Alshich – 9:20 AM – 10:15 AM. Gemara Ribit 10:15 AM – 11:30 AM. Hilchot Lashon Hara 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM.
In G-d We Trust – Exploring the relationship and balance between Relying on G-d/Bitachon & Human Endeavor/Hishtadlus, based on the teachings of 11th century scholar, Rabbeinu Bachya's Treatise on Trust – Shaar Habitachon. Wednesdays, 12:15 PM – 1:00 PM on Zoom, Presented by Rabbi Hillel Shaps. To register, visit https://linksgw.org/classes
YGW Kollel Zichron Amram Machshava – Probing Jewish Thought Through the Works of Rav Yitzchak Hutner, ZT"L, with Rabbi Eliyahu Reingold, Rosh Kollel, Sundays at 8:00 PM on Zoom, Meeting ID: 825 0731 6850, Passcode: 1216613. For more information, contact Rabbi Moshe Chaim Blate at 404-273-3392.
Dirshu – Please join Dirshu, currently learning Bava Metzia. Shiur options at YGW: Monday – Friday, 5:45 AM (R. Reingold) or Monday – Thursday, 9:00 PM – 10:00 PM (R. Cortell/R. Werner), about 2.5 Daf covered each week.
TGN Program: Siddur Class – In-Depth Analysis of the Siddur with Mrs. Esther Dziadek, Wednesday mornings, 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM, on Zoom B. For more information call 301-732-1773 or email email@example.com
Newly married? Growing family? Just need a budget check-up? IZUN is a community resource that provides free and confidential coaching to help you examine your budget and achieve financial stability. Go to https://getizun.org or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Daf Yomi Shiur currently meets online weekdays via a WebEx video conference. Anyone interested may email Judd Lifschitz at email@example.com to be added to the invite list. Sunday 8:30 AM, Monday – Thursday 9:00 PM. Shabbos in-person, 7:30 AM in the YISE Social Hall.
Daily Halacha Program from Rabbi Eliyahu Reingold – Receive one every day in your inbox. Visit dvarhalacha.com and click "Sign Up."
Silver Spring Gemachim – For a complete list: www.gemachexchange.com
The Week Ahead
Halachic Times: Latest Alos Hashachar 5:26 AM, Earliest Talis and Tefilin: 5:53 AM, Latest Netz: 6:46 AM, Latest Krias Shema: 9:28 AM, Earliest Mincha: 12:52 PM, Earliest Shkia: 5:57 PM, Latest Tzeis Hacochavim 6:44 PM
March 3 – 4, 2023 – 11 Adar 5783
* Light Candles by 5:44
* Mincha: 5:45 (B), 5:40 (Sephardi, LBM)
* Shacharis: 7:00 (B), 8:45 (B), 9:15 (S), 8:00 (Sephardi, LBM), 9:15 (Teen, H)
* Mincha: 2:30 (B), 5:20 (B), 5:20 (Sephardi, LBM)
* Shabbos ends/Maariv: 6:44
Next Shabbos Shorts Deadline: Wednesday, March 1, at 12 Noon
Submit items for the Shabbos Shorts to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: 301-593-4465 Office Fax: 301-593-2330
Eruv line: 301-593-5561 Email: email@example.com
Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM,
Friday: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Rabbi Dovid Rosenbaum Yale Ginsburg – President
Rabbi Yosef Postelnek – Asst. Rabbi Simi Franco – Office Manager