A beautiful Tree of Life provided by a generous and anonymous donor is located in our lower lobby.
It is like an empty canvas longing for your contribution of bronze engraving to bring life to its leaves.
Be one of the first to order a leaf and have your choice of location.
Engraving space is limited. Listed below are the recommendations for each item. Additional text, different fonts and other options may be available by special request.
- Each line may be in plain or italic style. Use the check box next to each line to determine the style.
- Hebrew text is available as an option. At this time, the online ordering system is not set up for Hebrew text. If you would like to include Hebrew text, please mention it in the Notes section.
- Text will be centered horizontally and vertically unless specified otherwise.
- Text size may vary depending on the number of characters per line.
- Leaf and Rock not shown to scale.
Leaf on the Tree of Life in the YISE Lobby – your choice of available location.
Rock below the Tree of Life in the YISE Lobby. Rock shapes may vary.
Donations are 100% tax deductible.
Payment via PayPal is SEPARATE from completing the form below. If you want to pay via PayPal, complete the form below and submit it and then come back to this page to make your payment.
Payment may be made via PayPal or send a check to the YISE office. Please note the Donation ID # when making your payment. Engraving orders will not be placed until payment is received.
The following form is separate from any PayPal payment. Please complete this form and click "Submit" below to place your order/reservation, whether you are paying by PayPal or any other method.
All inscriptions will be proofed for approval prior to engraving. Any changes after proof/verification may incur an additional charge.
Please complete the donation form below. If you would like to donate more than one item, please complete a separate form for each item. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or Simi Franco at 301-593-4465 x403
Click here for a printable form (PDF).