Chairperson: Abe Zwany email@example.com
- Review financial record of the Synagogue to assure proper accounting of monies received and spent.
- Review billing procedures for members to assure that statements are regularly issued, and that accounts receivable are promptly and properly posted.
- Review the budgeting of special funds.
- Insure that committees submit adequate budget proposals and within the required period of time.
- Assist the Treasurer in other ways as required.
- Maintain the Standing Committee on the Rabbi's pension and compenstation which annually reviews and establishes the Rabbi's pension and other benefits.
- Prepare and submit an annual budget based on standing committee requests and report to the Synagogue.